Increasing complexity of networks is one of the biggest concerns faced by most enterprises. Enterprise networks have become more complex due to the adoption of new technologies such as cloud computing and IoT, as well as changing business practices. Organizations are adopting various network monitoring tools to better maintain and control their network infrastructure, which is the main reason driving the growth of the global network performance monitoring market.
As per findings of a new market research report by Persistence Market Research, the network performance monitoring market is projected to exhibit a healthy CAGR of around 12% during the forecast period (2020 to 2030).
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17866
Key Takeaways from Network Performance Monitoring Market Study
- Most advanced network performance monitoring tools to reduce network complexity and offer reliable Internet connectivity.
- Among the end users, the cloud service providers segment is expected to witness high growth, due to increasing adoption of monitoring tools for monitoring networks, servers, and applications for multiple enterprise customers.
- Countries across the globe such as the U.S., Germany, China, Japan, the UK, and Russia are witnessing changes at a faster pace, owing to the significant adoption of network performance monitoring tools for securing enterprise data from cyber threats.
- Among the regions, the South Asia Pacific region is exhibiting high growth, owing to rising demand for enterprise networking in small & medium enterprises across the region.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has led to travel and other related restrictions. This has increased the need for monitoring networks remotely, which plays out well for the growth of the global network performance monitoring market.
“The adoption of cloud-based network performance monitoring tools is expected to gain traction in the coming years, as these tools help businesses monitor on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid data centers, as well as physical devices, from a single platform. The shift toward cloud-based network monitoring tools is creating lucrative opportunities for network application service providers,” says a PMR analyst.
Integration of AI and Predictive Analytics to Propel Growth of Network Performance Monitoring Market
AI has revolutionized the technology world. The introduction of AI in network performance tools offers various benefits, such as anomaly detection, smart log parsing, correlation, and predictive analytics & outliers. Network performance monitors (NPMs) can use AI to examine and respond to performance data. AI helps in monitoring a large amount of data traveling through a network. It also analyzes the data in real time, and provide insights into the information the network sends out and receives. Network AI examines data constantly and also analyzes historic data flow trends to detect and alert about network issues before they occur. AI can also apply solutions to common issues without human input. Thus, increasing benefits of AI in network performance monitoring would propel market growth.
Network Performance Monitoring Market – Competition Landscape
Product launches, enhancements in existing products, acquisitions, and partnerships with niche players are key strategies being followed by leading players in the network performance monitoring market. Some of them are
- SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC
- Niagara Networks
- Ixia ( Keysight)
- Profitap HQ B.V.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Juniper Networks
- Microsoft Corporation
- Paessler AG
- Nagios Enterprises, LLC
- ManageEngine (Zoho Corp)
- LogicMonitor, Inc.
- Cubro Network Visibility
- Xena Networks
- NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
For critical insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17866
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- [email protected]